Hello there, welcome to my blog. feel free to leave any comments! You will find a variety of posts on the background research and planning into my slasher film opening, High Royds, being co-produced with GeorgeH and CurtisT. This blog is mainly influenced by the work of John carpenter and his franchise, Halloween.

Monday 26 November 2012

Ident ideas


steaky jakey
The ident idea i have gone for is steaky jakey productions. The idea is a cartoon of me, sniffing a steak! and going mmmm. i have another idea, which is a stake(wooden stake). stabbing the steak, which is the slasher/zombie genre coming into play. i come up with the idea from thinking of any wacky idea that links into me. We will use live type to create our animation, which will be like a cartoon.
here are the key aspects of an Ident:
  • Music/sound (mine will be very upbeat and jolly, very comic non-diegetic music
  • Graphic (mine will be a steak with a cartoon of me)
  • Name (Steaky Jakey)
  • Animation (me animated sniffing a steak, and going mmmm)
I will then take all my ideas and using live type try put everything together to create a unique ident!

















No comments:

Post a Comment